Common beam structure are:
1) cylindrical: has a high torsional stiffness, but due to the longitudinal beam section height, in order for the load from the entire section on the beam, had to weld many connecting plate, therefore, increase the quality of the frame, the high cost and complex process.
2) I: ideal for load transfer, but longitudinal beam flange and beam flange moment connection to turn around the larger constraint, and stress of flange.
3) Groove: plate stamping, manufacturing process is simple, low cost for many manufacturers, but less torsional stiffness.
4) box: and the cylindrical beams have similar features, have good resistance to torsion.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Differences between trailers and tr...
- Classification of flatbed trailers
- Tipping trailer information
- Used equipment trailer features
- Container semi-trailer introduction
- Tipping trailer applications
- Semitrailers with characteristics o...
- Flatbed design
- Trailer should always check
- Purchase of agricultural tractors