First, flatbed/rated load capacity, required design load tonnage.
The second aspect, flatbed load bearing area, design flatbed bearing width and length as required.
Third, flat trailer tire models, are solid or air tires, solid tire wear, do not puncture, walk air tire more quickly.
The fourth area, flatbed other configurations, such as: double traction, Rails, vans, brake systems, shock absorbers, awning, rope spinning, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Differences between trailers and tr...
- Classification of flatbed trailers
- Tipping trailer information
- Used equipment trailer features
- Container semi-trailer introduction
- Tipping trailer applications
- Semitrailers with characteristics o...
- Trailer should always check
- Purchase of agricultural tractors
- Semi-trailer beam structure