1. flat drawbar trailers:
Drawbar flatbed is flatbed with at least two axes. With a shaft 180-degree turn through the angular movement of drawbar flatbed trailer coupling; drawbar can be moved vertically, on the coupling plate and therefore could not withstand any vertical forces. With hidden frame semi-trailer drawbar flatbed trailer.
2. heavy steel flatbed trailers:
Flatbed body material is heavy, usually known as: heavy duty flatbed trailer. Large and heavy, carrying capacity than a strong flatbed, called the heavy steel flatbed, heavy steel flatbed trailers are generally used for industrial large-tonnage cargo transport, turnover goods in a factory, or midway upon the road transport of goods.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Differences between trailers and tr...
- Tipping trailer information
- Used equipment trailer features
- Container semi-trailer introduction
- Tipping trailer applications
- Semitrailers with characteristics o...
- Flatbed design
- Trailer should always check
- Purchase of agricultural tractors
- Semi-trailer beam structure